Cartridge Refill Franchise Detailed
Cartridge Refill Franchise Detailed
CartridgeWale franchise is a unique affordable and highly profitable investment that will yield high returns.
Who Are The Franchisees?
- Business Partnerships
- Sole Traders
- Husband and wife teams / Individuals tired of working in 9 to 5 setups
Simply, the ideal franchisees are self motivated, have bundles of enthusiasm and a passion to exceed customer expectations.
Retail or Industry experience is not necessary. Our one week comprehensive training programme will provide you with all the relevant skills and expertise required. Training covers all aspects of running this turn key operation:
- Cartridge Refilling
- Sales & Marketing
- Point of Sale & Product training
- Use of Marketing collaterals developed by CartridgeWale marketing team
Support from CartridgeWale doesn’t stop here! Our Head Office team will assist you with on-going support for the duration of your franchise agreement:
- Store selection
- Store layout and design
- Signage survey and installation
- Store set up
- Ongoing technical support
- Ongoing sales & marketing support
- P&L management support
- and much more.
- Use of CartridgeWale intellectual property
- Legally bound franchise agreement
- Exclusive territory rights
- Site set up & support
- In house training programme
- Ink3000 filling machines exclusively available to our Franchisees
- Internal & external signage & graphics designs
- General equipment & remanufacturing tools
- Full start up stock – Ink & laser, original & compatible cartridges
- Packaging & labelling materials
- Test printers and equipment
- Corporate stationery
- Promotional flyers
- Centralised Marketing support
- Branded packaging
- Additional franchise support
For a free franchise information pack and application form, please contact CartridgeWale Head Office on 9811733455 or e-mail here
Areas are allocated on a first come, first served basis so don’t delay – call today!
Why Your Cartridge Refill Business Will Be Different
Unlike drill-and-fill or injection refilling stations, CartridgeWale provides products that meet or exceed OEM specifications to make your cartridge business rise above the competition. Each of our cartridge franchise businesses would get to use our exclusive Ink 3000 refill technology and we completely clean, inspect and restore each cartridge before it’s refilled. This technology is certified by the ISO 9001 – the international gold standard of quality – and is used at over 5000 retail distribution points around the globe.
CartridgeWale is the exclusive distributor of this technology for India. That means you get a cartridge that works as well – or better – than the original, for a fraction of the cost.
And that’s not all. Every time you recycle a cartridge, you make a difference to the health of our planet, and to your bottom line. Take a look:
CartridgeWaleInk Cartridge Business Fast Facts
- One laser printer cartridge requires almost one gallon of oil to produce.
- More than one billion laser and inkjet cartridges are shipped throughout the world each year.
- Laser printer cartridges can take up to 450 years to decompose in a landfill; components made from industrial grade plastics may take as long as 1000 years.
- Every cartridge puts approximately 2.5 pounds of plastic into a landfill.
- Recycled cartridges use about 1 quart of oil to be remanufactured and refilled.
- Remanufacturing toner cartridges can save over eleven million (11,000,000) gallons of oil per year.
- Recycling ink and toner cartridges could keep over 120 million tons of waste out of landfills each year.
- Remanufactured cartridges cost up to 50% less than new ones, but provide the same print quality & yield.
- CartridgeWale is the only vendor to utilize the Ink 3000 cartridge refill system and the Toner Workstation 3000 exclusively to clean, recondition and refill cartridges. These systems provide 100% guaranteed quality and performance for all CartridgeWale products.
- At CartridgeWale, all cartridges are inspected, old ink and toner are vacuumed out, and the cartridge is refilled with the highest quality ink or toner available on the market. This prevents mixing of incompatible inks and ensures quality. Unlike refillers who merely inject ink into an old cartridge, CartridgeWale inspects and completely reconditions each cartridge for optimal performance.
- And yes while other refill franchisees struggle to understand new cartridges that keep getting launched CartridgeWale already gets the cartridge specific supplies & technical knowhow from its exclusive global alliances
Helping customers understand why your ink cartridge business is different is easy. They will see the quality that the CartridgeWale represents in each of its franchises.